Laughed at for buying my niece BTC... last summer.

Laughed at for buying my Niece bitcoin for her first birthday...Last summer.So I was trying to decide what to get my niece for her first birthday last July. I figured she's probably gonna get loads of crappy toys that she will quickly grow out of . I had just started buying BTC earlier that year so I thought I will get her some, I only bought £50.00 worth for her when it was worth $8000ish dollars. When my brother and his wife the parents of my niece opened the card to a message that said " You now own 0.0066 Bitcoin" they seemed a bit confused, my brother in law then laughed out loud and said' Who buys a baby Bitcoin'. I have to admit I felt pretty bad... It's now worth almost £300.00 and counting. I said she can withdraw when she's 18.Edit: I did post this in the BTC subreddit so apologies if you’ve seen it. I just really loved the responses the post got and how it was inspiring people to do similar things, so I thought I’d reach out into this sub.

Submitted July 29, 2021 at 06:09PM

No comments:

Post a Comment