Today I Grew Up. πŸ˜‚

Today I traded all my Safemoon for XRP and ADA.I feel like I just graduated πŸ‘¨‍πŸŽ“ in some ways. When I bought my Safemoon I had no idea what the cryptocurrency market was like and what was a good coin.I had held onto my initial investment in Safemoon for several months. But now realized I was slowly losing money πŸ“‰and if I would invest that into another coin were either sat there and had a potential of growing πŸ“ˆI would be much smarter.Instead of watching pump videos on YouTube, I have switched to educational investing videos and channels.I wanted to post my progress somewhere, but knew if I posted it in their group I would be crucified. Hope you guys don’t mind me sharing.Edit: I have a fairly diversified portfolio with many of the coins you all are mentioning. As I educated myself I started investing in other projects that had some backing to them or I believed in what they were trying to solve. The key point this was I sold my Safemoon.

Submitted July 30, 2021 at 07:02PM

No comments:

Post a Comment