I've made an app to track the Price, Circulating Supply and Market Cap of our beloved Moons

As someone who is a hobbyist coder, who never coded something blockchain related, and a moon lover, I said why not. So after 5 headaches, ~37 minutes of cursing, 1 beer and 8 hours of work I can now present to you;​The MoonTrackerThe MoonTracker - Project Files​Made with React, hosted on codesandbox. Currently displaying the price, circulating supply with burns included(I believe) and the market cap. To make it easier to check it you can either bookmark that link in your browser, or save this post and click the link.Using Coingecko's API to fetch Moons price and erc20-contract.js to get the Moons supply from the lately updated contract.​Hit me up if you think I should add more stuff. I'm quite proud because I've never done or attempted something similar, so enjoy!​Future update:- Auto update for numbers- Graphs- More headaches- Moons volume- Probably some new cursing- Moon calendar

Submitted July 31, 2021 at 06:26PM

No comments:

Post a Comment