Regardless if you view moons as a shitcoin or not, we have to give it up to reddit for making it easier for the average person to aquire some crypto.

They help with adoption. They help people who aren't quite computer literate having an easier time getting into crypto. It's as simple as DL Reddit app, join the sub activate the vault and all the work is done for you after that.I myself am very knowledgeable, I started programming 28 years ago. Even so it was tedious the first time trying to buy with all the verifications, long Pws, PKs etc. I can easily see how this would make the average Joe a bit ... apathetic?So I have to give it up to reddit on this one centralized or not.Regardless of where this goes as far as price, it's helping people adopt crypto, and that helps the price on whatever other crypto you're holding. It boosts the entire market.

Submitted July 31, 2021 at 01:58AM

No comments:

Post a Comment