So, honestly. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but don't you think we may just be repeating the same bounces of 2014 and 2018?

This is not intended to be a FUD post, I swear. Yes, I may be conditioned by the fact I didn't buy as much as I wanted before this rally, I say that for full disclosure, but I am also reviewing the chart quite frequently these last weeks and I'm trying to picture what was in the mind of crypto investors in 2014 and 2018 when there were these two rallies soon after the relative crashes.2014​2018They were probably saying the same things we are saying now, right?To me, these don't seem much different from the one we are experimenting right now:2021Yes, the context is different, there are many more whales now, many financial institutions, etc. and this is a difference that mustn't be overlooked. But really, every single time BTC goes through a bull run it gets a bounce like this. I get that everyone is really excited and I am too for my decent investment, but I have only heard/read bullish comments saying BTC is going to 100k+ no doubt and almost nobody pointing out what I wrote in this post.I am genuinely curious to hear your opinions on the matter - if you agree with what I am suggesting or if you disagree, and if that's the case, why I am wrong. I am totally, 100% open to the possibility that I may be wrong to say that, as I am absolutely not an expert TA.​Now if you want to downvote you're free to do it, just not too much please!

Submitted July 31, 2021 at 08:58PM

No comments:

Post a Comment