39th largest BTC wallet sold everything at the bottom and DCA'd back in to $718m profit

I was looking into the largest BTC addresses to see what the long-term strategies of different whales might be navigating these different market cycles.As a result I stumbled upon the 39th largest BTC wallet who sold all their 32.9k BTC on 3/17/20 @$5,180.57 for a loss of $87k. They've since DCA'd back into the market and is now $718m in profit. Sure it helps that their DCA total is $533m, but they still have the huevos to take the L and come back in. I expect they're going to be HODLer going forward as they haven't sold in the recent pullback on price.No time like the present to set up your DCAs.Benjamin Cowen has a recent video on this topic as well. Yes, he is my muse. No, I will not apologize for my financial proclivities.Edit - fixed some pronouns

Submitted March 01, 2022 at 02:59AM

No comments:

Post a Comment