I made the entire Shrek movie into an NFT

I remembered that old post from back in the day of the guy that turned Shrek into a gif. So, I decided to take that and turn it into a NFT. You can watch the whole thing on the NFT page if you want. I thought it was interesting that no one else did this yet. Seems like it would be a perfect idea. Lol.Link: https://ift.tt/jyLpnRC up, I listed the price so high(25ETH), because I wanted everyone to see it.Feel free to watch the 90min or so movie, with no sound. I'm sure you know the words and don't need sound to enjoy it. I know I don't.The closest thing I found was a guy did list the entire script for Shrek. However, you can only see a page's worth and they're trying to sell it for 100ETH to unlock the rest of the script. Whereas everyone can watch this NFT whenever they want. :D

Submitted February 26, 2022 at 08:51PM

No comments:

Post a Comment