Sometimes HODLing is not the answer. What if had actually sold back at 60k instead of HODLing to 35k?

You would have taken great profits and also been able to buy back at a lower price.I know that no one can time the market or predict it, but you simply can’t expect for prices to keep going up infinitely. At some point you’re gonna have to make the decision of taking profits and reinvesting later on when prices are down.If anything, this will give you the ability to change strategies. I actually sold around 55k and slowly started seeing that Bitcoin isnt the right investment for me.I started staking and went heavy on DeFi projects like AAVE since they’re the best at lending (which gave me a lot of leverage)and new ones like BitDAO which have the largest treasury in the market so the governance power behind it was strong.TAKING PROFITS IS NOT SHAMEFUL. I don’t know why this sub treats it as a sin. Its actually smart to sell if you make an educated decision as to when.

Submitted February 26, 2022 at 04:33AM

No comments:

Post a Comment