Stopped smoking, so my gains in crypto can rise.

I dunno if your portfolio is red or green today (mine is red), but I am very thankful that I am in crypto.My monthly income is very low and I barely can save any money. In the past it made me sad, I saw no future for me. No matter how much I save, bank negative interests + inflation rates in my country would eat them up all anyways. The spare money left I used feed my smoking habit, since saving money doesn't get me anywhere.Then there was the glorious day I discovered crypto. Since I had no money to spend, I stopped smoking for a while just to "test" buying crypto. It was a dog memecoin which skyrocketed in March 2021 to $0.18 which I fomo-ed in and sold at $0.50, I was so happy it can finally save and give investing money a new sense. Of course I stopped buying shitcoins (still thankful for DOGE because it led me to crypto initially) and then DCAed into serious projects. The crash in May didn't affected me much although I was shocked.Holding steady and kept DCAing with my smoking-cigarettes-money made me more gain I can ever believe...no I am still no millionaire and no Lambos in sight, but this gave me new perspective in my life.tldr: Double gains when stop to smoke => portfolio gets bigger + health gains..better future!

Submitted February 22, 2022 at 03:53AM

No comments:

Post a Comment