Until I had some money invested, I thought the world was always a peaceful place

Since I started investing in cryptocurrencies, I kinda learned that there is some shit always going on in the world.I’m 20 and mining Ethereum was my first ever investment(borrowed from parents). Until then I thought the world is a peaceful place but recently I learnt there is some shit always going on in the world that you’d only notice if you’re invested in some money market.Until last week there were protests in Canada even before that situation cooled down, another bigger, worse situation of a damn war has arised talking about the world in general. And inside Crypto there is literally so much turbulence. Can’t probably do much, just gotta HODL and get through this and hope there’s peaceWithout being in crypto I wouldn’t know that the war affects the situations so much nor would I ever know about Evergrande

Submitted February 24, 2022 at 11:18PM

No comments:

Post a Comment