Looking for underappreciated projects with a low mcap and a strong team.

Looking for low-cap projects with good potential and a team that is serious and delivers.Hello everybody,Just got some fresh money in my hands and I am looking to invest long-term into an underrated and undervalued project with solid fundamentals that gas good tokenomics with a promising future. The topics that I find important are usually DeFi and bridging.I like to think that decentralized trading is the future and the way that crypto should develop towards. I really do not like anything about centralized entities having control over ones wealth so projects that help against that are welcome.Show me your best gems!!Edit: Thank you for all your opinions, I’ve done research on some of the popular ones mentioned and deemed BOG with the most potential. Some runner-ups are CKB, ERG and QANX. Im sure there are amazing projects here that I haven’t had the chance to read about, so for the readers, make sure to check those out too. And always DYOR!

Submitted February 22, 2022 at 05:08AM

No comments:

Post a Comment