I made a document you can give to your family which explains what to do after you die

So as some can figure out, I've been preparing a few things for when I die. (No I'm not expecting. But it is better to get this out of the way now)Anyways, I made a template for anyone to mess with. https://ift.tt/5KZeGcB YOUR OWN COPY SO YOU CAN EDIT IThttps://preview.redd.it/1v4pspjdzfk81.png?width=920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e01d5b5ce50cea60eefdac76524614ab2984664bObviously you would want to heavily edit this, but this should help you get started.​Big things to note is taxes, and how people will find out where your crypto is stored. I'm using Koinly anyways to track everything for taxes. So I might as well make that in a way family can find whatever crypto and where it is.​Note I wouldn't put seed phrases or other things in this. To be blunt, I don't trust Google.​​NOTE I heavily use last pass to just give people my passwords in this time. This allows them to take whatever from my exchanges, and it allows them to bypass horrible support they most likely would get from Binance.US. Plus since I even have a hard time remember which exchange has a KYC and what doesn't. This bypasses if the exchange even could do this.

Submitted February 28, 2022 at 04:22AM

No comments:

Post a Comment