Finally gave the GF my seed phrases in case I pass away unexpectedly

I'm only 25 years old, but I'm riddled with health issues. I don't want to get too much into it, but I have this feeling that ill be dead before 40 and it wont be by my own doing.I plan on finally proposing to my girl whom I've been with for 6 years, but has been extremely close to me for 13 years ( I broke out of the friendzone like a mf champ)Well today, I showed her the location of my seed phrases and how to access all of my crypto incase I die.So if I die unexpectedly doing a bull run please note that she did it for the crypto.Edit: 1.Im not actually worried about her killing me or stealing my money. 2. Im not trolling about the health issues, my genes are fucked

Submitted August 31, 2021 at 04:35AM

No comments:

Post a Comment