Today crypto is about to change my life

Today crypto is about to change my life : I'll sell a significant amount of my coins 😀Unlike many of you here, my goal was never to stop working : I unfortunately know my initial investment was too low to become super rich anytime soon.So instead, I'll use crypto to optimise my FIAT job. I must say that I'm very lucky because my job is pretty much a dream job, I build amplifiers for guitar (and yes I already accept crypto payments for it). Unfortunately few years ago, I had rough days, and I had to spend all my working capital, leaving me with no stock and long building time, a pain for my customers 😥So today among others I'll sell some XTZ, SOL and FTM that are up resp. 100% to 230% since I bought, and I'll buy a stock of various components for my amps, as well as some new machinery. This should decrease the building time for my amps from 4/5 months to only 2, hopefully leading to more orders and happier customers 😀Of course I'll keep a big chunk of cryptos (around 2/3), that should provide an additional yearly bonus of around 5 to 10% in staking or selling some benefits, allowing me to keep fair selling prices 😎Crypto is not only about not working, it could also be about making your work easier 😇

Submitted August 30, 2021 at 02:42PM

No comments:

Post a Comment