The fact that half of everything in crypto space is not user friendly, just proves how early we really are.

I remember when I was kid trying to set up xbox live by myself because my parents didn't know what a router was or anything like that. Most of my friends parents had no idea and we all had to figure it out for ourselves. I did a couple hours of research on ethernet cables, wireless adapaters/cards and routers. Long story short I had to use my own money to buy a router and the wireless adapter for the Xbox (that thing was like $100 AKA mowing my parents lawn 10 times lol) Then a few more hours messing with the settings to actually get it connected to my xbox and change my NAT type to OPEN instead of CLOSED, yadd yadda finalyl after a few days I finally got it connected.Now with the new gen stuff, you just turn it on and type in your password and you're online.Compare that to the crypto space we are in. You have to spend at least a couple hours researching to even begin to understand just one single coin. Many people are too lazy to do this. Many people still think it's a scam. The older people often think it's too difficult and that they are not qualified to be in crypto. Which is fair I'd say right now. It's not difficult, but I could see how you could really fuck up quote easily (which I think almost everyone has done anyway).The fact this isn't user friendly yet, means we are still in the beginning phases my friends. Just sit tight and hold on!

Submitted August 28, 2021 at 11:41AM

No comments:

Post a Comment