Keeping aside small amount of money every now and then specifically to buy the dip is the strategy I started when I first lost my chance to buy the dip.

I'm the type of person who buys crypto whenever he gets spare money and most of the time when the prices dip, I'd be out of money and therefore miss buying them.So instead of buying every time I get money, I decided to keep the money I wanted to invest aside just to buy in dip.I missed the first dip like 3 months ago, it wasn't even a big dip but made me realize the mistake and thanks to this strategy I was able to accumulate a really good amount of ETH,ADA, and VET in big mama dip(-59%)I've decided to DCA only ETH and BTC. Other alts I'll buy at dips.What do you guys think of this? I'm a small investor.

Submitted August 29, 2021 at 07:44PM

No comments:

Post a Comment