What if you walked around with your net worth floating over your head?

Hear me out. I kind of feel like the moons display makes shit really awkward. I think it also detracts from conversation. It’s hard to create a community when the disparity is so obvious. Being human, my eyes are instantly drawn to the moon display, and to be honest, I don’t really want to think about moons when commenting, upvoting, or posting. This is to say that the moons display kind of sucks. I think the visual is making people too focused on the amount of moons they can make, and it makes people afraid to post unpopular thoughts. It’s also a security risk. Imagine if your net worth was posted over your head everywhere you went. It would be pretty fucking distracting to all involved. Can we propose some kind of amendment to get rid of this shiz? Does anyone actually like it? Thank you for your thoughts in advance.

Submitted August 30, 2021 at 07:10AM

No comments:

Post a Comment