Tipping Moons

Every moon distribution I've been around for, I've been diligent in voting on the governance polls. However, I'm learning that I haven't been following up close enough as far as which ones passed or not.I found out yesterday that the poll that would allow us to tip up to 100 moons per distribution cycle without losing our 20% holding bonus, passed!I've had a few members tip me moons, including u/ethereumflow, u/crypto_grandma, u/xrporbust and I appreciated it every single timeFrom here on out, I vow to hit that 100 tipped moon threshold every cycle as well, and I encourage others to do the same!I'm far from being a moon whale, but I have a few, and these moons literally cost me nothing. I would love to pay it forward and help some of the newer members out a little bitAt the time of making this post, I'm at 9,238 moons. By Wednesday, I will be at 9,138.

Submitted August 29, 2021 at 10:11AM

No comments:

Post a Comment