I finally did it! My crypto trading bot successfully bought a new coin within 0.2 seconds of it being listed on Binance

It's been a pain to optimise and test out this strategy but I finally managed to successfully place a buy order on a newly listed coin.The testing has probably been the most difficult part of the whole process. Every time I would start the algorithm, I would have to wait there for days at a time before it does anything. Then Binance decides to list a new coin, and the script breaks. Go in and fix the error, re-start the script.Rinse and repeat this a few times over two weeks, it was tedious and required a lot of patience but I fucking did it. I can now confidently call the script functional (with some minor bugs that I will fix in the coming days).So here's what actually happened:The algorithm detected GNO as a new listing yesterday at 6:00AM UTC, and placed a buy order at 6:00.02. The order was placed at 394 USDT and GNO peaked at 418 but the entry price was closer to 300.It seems that even with 0.2s speed of execution the tool is still too slow to buy at the listed price and needs additional improvements.It ended up selling at 3% loss - which might not seem like an achievement, but I am personally very happy with the fact that it actually works, and this gives me a good base to make the necessary improvements in order to optimise this strategy.I do think that, if optimised correctly this tool can actually work very well. I will keep making improvements and report back. If you're curious to know more about how the bot works and how this buy order performed, I just made a new video explaining all of that in more detail: https://youtu.be/kWndcvWuMzIAnd for those who asked for the guide, here you go: https://ift.tt/3DyMPOv code is open source and available to everyone to use: https://ift.tt/3gO4cB3 /u/steks13 for improving the speed of execution buddy!

Submitted August 31, 2021 at 07:39PM

No comments:

Post a Comment