I am buying coins shilled on this subreddit because I'm too dumb to DYOR and so far it has proven very good (up 80% on my investments)

I know, I know, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH is the most talked about step in crypto investing, but hear me out.I am tech savvy, bring me a PC and I'll generally fix it. I haven't dabbed in programming to my detriment, could be useful in my line of work, but I digress.I guess what I'm trying to say is that DYOR is really hard. I tried reading whitepapers but to hell if I understand half of it (I mean I do, but there is to many phrases I do not know, and when I search for them I fall into a rabbit hole of new things and it's frankly too much). I tried watching youtube videos, but to me those fall under the category of shilling coins. Tried many sites to view pros and cons of cryptos but damn, I'm out of my depth here. I guess after a year or two in this I'll get it like many of you guys do.So long story short, I came here where nearly 3 and a half million of us post daily and have invested in cryptos that have been having good reviews (but they have bad reviews here also, and that is what I like the most) and invested over a couple of months.Boom I'm now 80% up from my calculated investments over time. So you can say Reddit did my research for me, thanks people!EDIT: for all people asking my largest holding is ADA, second is VET, then ETH and ALGO.If mods want proof just shoot me a PMEDIT 2: This is not financial advice, as always DYOR

Submitted August 30, 2021 at 08:39PM

No comments:

Post a Comment