Detailed plan on how to make money with shitcoins

I'll let you know the plan I've used to make money out of shit coins.1 - Wait for a bear market2 - Go to the CMC filter for meme coins.3 - Sort by "Volume 24h"4 - Decide how much you want to invest. I limit my shitcoin exposure to 10% of portfolio5 - Divide the total amount by 10 and buy each of the top 10 coins with more volume6 - Wait for a bull run and make money. One of those you bought will most likely pump7 - Don't freak out if you get rug pulled in 2 or 3. The one that will pump will pay for your loss.8 - Repeat as many times you like.​I know a lot of people is against shitcoins by principle. Let me tel you quote from Groucho Marx: Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others

Submitted October 31, 2021 at 01:46AM

No comments:

Post a Comment