The Metaverse is coming and we still have a chance to change our lives forever.

I've recently made a post about being late at CryptoCurrencies.If you're reading this, there is a chance you've missed BTC below $5K and you've missed CryptoPunks and BoredApeYachtClub. (if you caught them, I am truly happy for you.)Now... with Facebook changing his name to META (clearly referring to the Metaverse), we will probably face mass adoption / huge interest from the average population.I can see META developing his own thing (not built on blockchain - CeFi.) while the DeFi Metaverse will grow on the Ethereum blockchain.If we're able to catch the right projects, this can be it. I'm looking at BlueChip NFTs that will take part into the Metaverse, I'm looking at Gaming Projects like The Sandbox and Decentraland.My focus has shifted almost entirely into studying and researching Gaming. As an -ex CallOfDuty competitive player I'm really looking forward for what's about to happen and I won't find myself unprepared this time. Are you?

Submitted November 01, 2021 at 03:53AM

No comments:

Post a Comment