I don't have the time to try and convince you

My family was in town and we were having dinner. My brother asked if I saw the new FTX banner while watching the World Series. That sent my sister in to a soap box."Crypto is bad for the environment." "It's too late to earn any money." "Only banks and institutional investors are buying right now." "It's really just an immoral investment."My sister has become quite outspoken about her political leanings recently in the past few years and usually is outspoken and looking to debate. It felt like bait so I just decided just to ignore it.I was reminded of the quote "If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry."There is so much positive energy in this space I just didn't feel the need to try to convince someone who had already made up their mind. I had better things to do.

Submitted October 31, 2021 at 11:09AM

No comments:

Post a Comment