My bank won't let me do transactions involving cryptocurrency anymore

I actually find this so surprising because they did not have any issues before. Last night, I wanted to buy something and I got a message from my bank saying that they no longer facilitate transactions to cryptocurrency due to the high risk of fraud.Initially, I was like whatever I'll just call them and they will surely unblock this thing. I've called them and they were like "No, we just no longer let our customers do transactions to cryptocurrency, you will have to use another bank", so they told me to become the customer of another bank.I don't know what exactly happened to them that they literally won't let anyone do transactions to cryptocurrency even if I specifically ask to.Well, now that coin will just pump 10x haha.

Submitted October 29, 2021 at 05:40PM

No comments:

Post a Comment