Dogelon mars is in the top 100 now? I'm out

Another dog coin in the top 100? Wtf. And it also has the most ridiculous name ever. It's the kind of name you would pick if you wanted to make a piece of shitcoin that no one would buy. Dogelon Mars, what is next? CumElonSafeRocket?And no, I won't give in and put all my money in memecoins and no, I don't feel like I am missing out. But is this what the space has turned into? People are just throwing their money at the most ridiculous coins now.This is one of the reasons why I am looking forward to the bear market. That usually gets rid of all these shitcoins.Of course, you can buy whatever you want. I am not here to judge you. But just pump Chainlink instead please. That can also be a lot of fun. Or we can change the name to ChainDog if you like that more

Submitted October 30, 2021 at 03:21PM

No comments:

Post a Comment