I didn’t realize how much I didn’t know until I started reading the content on this sub

Whatever individuals might say, I have learned a lot by reading on this sub.When I became active, I didn't know that the content on this sub would open my eyes.Every day I would search on google definitions of words or sentences that I would read on this sub.And it helped me a lot.The best thing is that for a good part of the questions that interested me, I could only google and type in the name of this sub. In most cases, I would find what I'm looking for right away.Also there has not been one question that I asked without getting an answer to it.I recommend all beginners to pay attention to quality posts on this sub, if you really want to learn, this sub is a very good source of information.

Submitted November 01, 2021 at 03:31AM

No comments:

Post a Comment