My portfolio has hit its ath and I don’t know what to do

I don’t have a huge portfolio by any means , but it’s recently hit its most prob green zone. I have been slowly adding to it over the last 2 years in a very modest way, I took some small profits to pay some bills ; but I have mostly held .I’m not sure what to do now , the hold has paid off to this point, but the alt coins I have are bound to drop in any bear market , I want to take gains before they drop, but I don’t want to miss more gains that may happen.Holding crypto is so incredibly stressful, it’s lucrative; I don’t want to be greedy but these investments give me hope and I invested for my future.Gains to selling is such a fine line of what if and it’s not somthing the whales will ever have to deal with.

Submitted October 30, 2021 at 09:08AM

No comments:

Post a Comment