Go back up your wallets right now. Don't make the same mistake i did

GO BACK YOUR WALLETS UP RIGHT NOW, LIKE RIGHT NOW.I fucked up, bad. I thought I was much better at keeping track of and safe my wallets but it turns out i'm actually terrible at it.I was on cloud 9 with my nice, growing bag of ONE. I was staking it in Guarda and discovered a hidden bag I'd purchased way back in June at around 8 cents. Randomly, i checked my Guarda wallet and it had signed me out. No problem, I'll sign back in...wrong password? wtf. No problem, I have a backup. Also wrong password. How? No idea, considering I'd been using the same password all day.I reached out to Guarda support. They do not curate an account, they just basically hold your wallets. This means that you have to save your wallet string manually. Now, my funds (8279 ONE) are lost and I have to start all over again.I failed so y'all can laugh and back your seed phrases and wallets up.

Submitted October 28, 2021 at 01:40AM

No comments:

Post a Comment