Is Cardano worth the hype, or am I better off staking elsewhere?

I've been hodling ETH for a couple of months, so I'm definitely happy with the recent bull market and all the attention crypto's been getting. Naturally, I want to try and diversify my portfolio, and I keep on reading about Cardano whenever I try to research. I don't quite understand the hype though.I know that an Ethereum co-founder created Cardano, and it wants to have a more academic approach to the blockchain space (if my understanding is correct). But I'm not sure if there's more I should see to understand what makes it so exciting for investors. Is ADA really worth staking or am I better off just continuing my hodling ETH? If not Cardano, should I try another platform or blockchain? Thanks!

Submitted November 01, 2021 at 08:05AM

No comments:

Post a Comment