WOW. I just posted asking for help. In 5 minutes 5 different users tried to scam me.

Wow. I just did a post asking if I had lost 20$ on a small transaction... 30 seconds later I got a message offering help and saying I could "re-validate the transaction with the idapps interface". Quick google showed scam but I let him go on. Sent me a link and instructions that I should link my wallet inserting the seed phrase. A minute later another, then another, than another. There were 3 when I began writing and now there are 5. Some say I have to input my phrase to get a QR code or even a "bar code"! I'm missing 20 bucks here, guys. I can imagine what happens to people who announce problems with bigger amounts...A word of advice: If someone has something good to say, they will do it in the open, using the comments. Don't trust people who are trying to help you on the side. Not here.Should I edit and add their usernames on this post or is it against the community rules?

Submitted October 30, 2021 at 01:02PM

No comments:

Post a Comment