Any other Degens like me, all in on altcoins?

So hear me out, i know BTC and ETH are probably the smarter and safer choices but to some people like me, a 3rd worlder with a very limited amount of fiat, lower market cap coins are our only chance to make some gains that could really mean something.I'm personally all in on altcoins, if i lose money well at least i tried, but if i win some it would really mean the world to me, when you can only put 40 to 50 bucks a month into crypto you really have to risk it and go for possibles 5x-10x potential altcoins, being aware of the risks of course.This is not financial advice whatsoever and i'll probably stay broke lol, but if any of my alt moon someday it would really help a lot :)

Submitted November 27, 2021 at 06:01PM

No comments:

Post a Comment