I made a $811,860,000,000 market cap crypto worth $3,866 per coin and of the 210 billion minted I own 21 million, all it cost me a couple hours of time.

This is just a bit of a warning on buying coins that look great. I basically made a coin like the squid game coin as it looks great but I can only sell a very small amount at a time.​This is the token page on viperswapSo if you head on over to a website called https://tokenJenny.one then you are able to create your own tokens on the Harmony ONE network. It will cost a little ONE in gas to mint the crypto I used https://ift.tt/2SnwKZ8 to make some ROY sent it to MetaMask and then trade that for ONE in https://viperswap.one Done now I have made my first crypto and I add it to ViperSwap so I can add liquidity. With this first crypto I added liquidity in ONE at a 1 to 1 basis then I used 0.01 or 0.001 ONE at a time to buy my crypto for roughly 100 transactions this ups the price a little and so I leave the coin and over about 2 weeks the market brings it up. I sell a little to recover all that had gone to gas and this crashes my crypto to a very low price. Next test is creating coins that add liquidity too each other here's a glimps at them all.​6 Different cryptos all given liquidity too each other and given value form the Liquidity in ONE or USDC (two named KWP lol)​In doing this I have managed to add about 20 ONE into liquidity of ONE and my KWP coin and now can sell about 250 of KWP at a time, this is what happens when you do sell a little​As you can see I had a lot of fun creating all of these but none of them really did very well so I then thought well I need to start with a better liquidity ratio so I create notbitcoin I then add 0.0001 to 1 ONE and I buy a few transactions of 0.001 ONE getting less and less NBTC each turn, now I have a value better than I had before so I start to add liquidity from the coins I have made making sure to work out the math on the current values as close as can with a small amount and then bang I add Billions in my own cryptos which soar the Liquidity and the value of the new coin I have made. If I sell any of the coins that I have added this will drop the price dramatically due to me being the only owner. Plus I can only sell about 0.0002 at a time into ONE due to the low amount of liquidity in this coin and even that small sale would crash the value.​Its crazy to think this is possible and this just shows you anyone can make crypto and make it look like it has a huge amount of value if I now make sure I buy a little every day and not sell for a few months next year this could be the next doge and will basically follow the market. I could start the trend the not crypto's instead of meme coins. Stay safe all hope this educates you that it really is too easy to make a crypto and just as easy to make one that looks amazing. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Submitted November 27, 2021 at 04:57AM

No comments:

Post a Comment