I'm feeling bullish on leaving this community. Someone talk me out of it.

I’m not sure if it’s just the marketing, but this community seems to be a great waste of time and is really paving the way for mass, portfolio degradation. I know r/crypto is doing similar with their subreddit, but r/cryptocurrency has the potential to really reach the masses if they keep the echo chamber flowing.This might be pie-in-the-sky thinking, but I also believe they’re positioning themselves as an idiotic influence when it comes to crypto policy. Only because I think redditors will buy in to the popular option and they’ll politic it to make it beneficial for them.I just need someone to tell me the community doesn't suck and it’s profitable or something.

Submitted November 29, 2021 at 02:18AM

No comments:

Post a Comment