Which altcoins should survive the bear market?

I've read a lot of comments here stating that once the bear market comes, many altcoins will not survive. I think a rather common belief is that around 80% will either disappear entirely, or their price will never recover to the current/previous ATH levels. Personally, I have my doubts about this number being that high, but I am just a newbie trying to learn things, so what do I know? And that's beside the point of this post anyway.In this post I want us to discuss "the other 20%". So, what coins, do you think, will survive the next bear market and will thrive during the next bull. If you could provide some reasoning, instead of just throwing some names or just shilling your favorite alts, that would be much appreciated!P.S. Just to clarify, I understand, ETH is technically an altcoin, but it's pretty safe to think, that it's grown so much it's, by far, the safest altcoin to survive the bear. Saying this before I get plenty of "ETH" comments, as I would kind of like the focus to be on other altcoins.

Submitted November 28, 2021 at 03:37PM

No comments:

Post a Comment