I just don't get it, if you HODL and don't sell, why does it bother you that we were in red for a week or two?

So majority of people here firmly believe the bull run is not over, not until Q1 of 2022 (at the minimum). Also, the majority of people HODL, and DCA in during all times.And "suddenly", there's whale shennanings due to (most likely) options expiring, like there's EVERY SINGLE MONTH for the past half a year, prices come down a bit, and people go into the "this is the end of the world" shouting match with themselves, and start panic selling.I mean, I just don't get it. I don't blindly HODL, I'm not that strong. But most people here does HODL. Most still think the bull run is not done. Especially for people that DCA, this is like a crypto yard sale, everything is on discount. Most people know the prices will bounce back in a day, or a week, or a month. Yet... some people panic sell.Can someone please enlighten me?

Submitted November 29, 2021 at 03:34PM

No comments:

Post a Comment