Which coins used to be the "next big thing" but are now dead?

Which coins used to be the "next big thing" but are now dead? For example back in May "Shopping" was a coin everyone was talking about and it now looks dead for the last couple of months.I also haven't seen that many Ergo shills anymore lately, but I do expect to see these again on the next run up.I would like to know about some coins that everyone was talking about before, but now no one cares anymore. This of course creates a lot of bag holders. Imagine buying XRP at the all time high and then waiting for 5 years and you're still at only 25% or so.This is one of the reasons why I am very heavy into the blue chips coins, as there is always a very high chance of them recovering.Another one that I know of is EOS, another Ethereum killer in 2017. I don't really believe in Ethereum killers, it could happen, but it's more likely to end like EOS.Do you know any examples of dead coins that used to be hot? What was the narrative that made them hot?(Also, if I mentioned any of your favorite coins, I did not mean to attack you. You can buy all the EOS you want, I'll buy more Ethereum)

Submitted November 28, 2021 at 05:00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment