Back at extreme fear guys

The fear and greed index is back at extreme fear. I love to see that. I get greedy when it says extreme fear. I haven't seen much fear online yet, except for news articles saying that crypto is now in a bear market.And holy shit, that makes me so bullish.Other things that make me bullish:- Peter Schiff is laughing at Bitcoin and saying people should have invested in gold. This is a bottom signal- The president of El Salvador bought the dip, this is a bottom signal- Benjamin Cowen says: Time is on our side, this means time is on our side- Bitcoin dominance doesn't shoot up yet, so the whales aren't scared, people are still in altcoins- The bull market support band got tested at around 53K- People in the Buttcoin subreddit are laughingIf history is an indication, it's a good idea to become bullish when u/wiardv becomes bullish. I'm bullish, so you should be bullish as well. Be bullish my friend

Submitted November 27, 2021 at 07:47AM

No comments:

Post a Comment