I quit my job today.

After investing in Crypto since the beginning of the year I have come to a point in my life where I need to channel my focus on myself and improving my life. After working continuous for the last 17 years or so, Crypto has afforded me a source of income that will allow me to accomplish goals in my life that I may have otherwise taken much longer to afford. I have by no means made "millions" of dollars. Not even $100,000. There is no Lambo in my driveway and won't be anytime soon. What I have gotten from Crypto is a break from the "norm". The opportunity to be in control of my own assets and utilize them to pursue my dreams and passions. I hope more people will share stories similar to mine in the near future. We are in this together.

Submitted December 01, 2021 at 12:16PM

No comments:

Post a Comment