Have you ever bought a hefty position in an altcoin before it went parabolic?

I’m just curious to see what some of you guys have “won” off of in the past. I’m not looking for anyone to shill their current altcoin favorites either. I’m specifically interested only to hear about any monumental gains you’ve made off of an altcoin that you dumped a ton of fiat into. I’d assume most of you would rather give percentages rather than the fiat amount so I’d encourage that.Things I’d also like to know in your comment:Did you hold conviction with the crypto’s utility or use-case(s) prior to your entry, or was it just a YOLO because you thought it would catch hype?Did a low market cap/circulating supply affect your decision to buy in?What was your entry and exit price (if you remember)?Did you sell near the top or hold through the pump and become a bag holder?I’m interested to hear your stories!Personally, I threw a decent amount into a low market cap alt (won’t reference it specifically to avoid a shill) a few months ago and was up over 650% after about 45 days. I sold off a good amount and continue to hold 2.5x my initial investment.

Submitted November 27, 2021 at 11:42PM

No comments:

Post a Comment