Am I the only one expecting big things tomorrow?

IMO tomorrow is going to be a big day for Crypto.Why? Well, because I have a feeling...aka Trust Me Bro.We've seen a lot of big players come into the market this past year. With big players coming in I think we've seen a slow December because the Whales, who made a tidy little profit this past bull cycle, are waiting for the new year to get re-established in their positions. They wan't to be in the game after the new year for tax purposes and before tax return season hits for degenerates like me. They know I'll throw my extra income straight into the crypto market with hopes of 10X some profits.If you think you should take financial advice from a guy like me you might want to rethink your choices...I'm also going to buy a lotto ticket tonight for tomorrow's $482M powerball drawing.Cheers!! Heres to a fruitful 2022!!

Submitted January 01, 2022 at 05:56AM

No comments:

Post a Comment