People don’t care much about Cardano today because it isn’t pumping anymore and it’s kinda sad.

I mean some people just want to get rich quick or they lose interest. The way I see it, every cryptocurrency has an upper and lower limit. ADA is now trading towards its lower limit, therefore if you want to profit, I think now is the time to buy.However, when everyone is against it, it looks to be unsafe. It may take a few months, but it will turn around, just like it has the past ten times. Because the coding is tough to grasp and other crypto currencies are easier to deal with, many developers prefer not to work with ADA.But I don’t think this is a warning sign just yet. I still think Cardano's aims are distinct from those of other cryptos (just like how every other is as well). I read this article and there was a mention about Blockademia which is a decentralized system for issuing and verifying documents on the Cardano blockchain. A project with a practical use case.ADA’s objective is to collaborate with governments, banks, and corporations. To put it another way, the ADA development is taking longer, but it is safer, better for professional usage, and, to say it another way, future proof.In a nutshell, Cardano's staff prioritizes quality above quantity. And in the end, I am still HODLing for ADA.

Submitted January 01, 2022 at 11:22AM

No comments:

Post a Comment