The day my life has changed forever.

I still remember it like it was yesterday. New Year's Day 2017, chilling at the homies crib, drunk at 4 am. I just got through a divorce, lost my father three years prior, a complete mess.My homie RANDOMLY says, "Hey guys, my business partner showed me this bitcoin thing. It's almost 1k" I download coinbase and see BTC at $900. As stupid as this sounds now, that seemed very expensive. Then l saw that beautiful ETH sitting at $8, and I was like, hey, maybe this too has the potential to go up to 1k. I said fuck it and started buying.I got deep into it, did a bunch of research, I never looked back since then! I truly believed in crypto and blockchain. I saw it as the future, even during the crash of 2018. After losing more than 80% of my profits, I believe in it so much that I said to myself, I'm either riding this shit to 0 or changing my life forever. I saw it as google/Amazon stock. My mentality was, "I rather lose x amount of money than risk missing out on insane gains." Amazon tanked 90% on multiple occasions. Look at it now.Bitcoin and crypto have changed my outlook on life. I became more interested in financial education. I dove so deep into the rabbit hole and came out a brand new person. This was an experience of a lifetime.I guess things happen for a reason. I now firmly believe that even bad things in life happen for a good reason. I say this. After all, if I had never gotten divorced, I would have never been there in that room with my homies because my ex was always against me going out by myself. And before my father passed away, he always told me to take advantage of every opportunity. I saw crypto as an opportunity to change my life, and boy did I take full advantage!Thank you, dad! Thank you, ex-wife! Idk where I would be if it weren't for you both!

Submitted December 21, 2021 at 04:28AM

No comments:

Post a Comment