NFTs in their current form are a joke and bring nothing other than shame to the whole crypto market

I'm waiting for the downvote arrows like a spartan in a shieldwall. I don't really mind. What I do mind is that NFTs are seen as a complete cringe joke to practically whole world right now.People are making jokes about them, cringing at the influencers who are pumping out their NFTs, South Park is making a gag out of it and so on. And I don't blame them one bit. I love crypto and I believe in the whole crypto-space but NFTs in the form of jpegs or gifs are as attractive as looking down the toilet bowl in a gas station.And the worst part of all, I dont think these help one bit with mainstream adoption of crypto. Quite the contrary, I think they hurt the whole market because people connect them with cryptocurrencies.

Submitted December 20, 2021 at 07:43PM

No comments:

Post a Comment