What's your passive portfolio?

Hello all and happy boxing day.So what methods are you all using to stack more coins? I am talking outside of simply purchasing with fiatFor me:1- Mining ETH, have been for almost a year with my gaming PC, it's by far my beat passive income even though I don't have a dedicated mining setup.2 - Staking, I have CRO and ETH staked and some stable coin, albeit not all of my ETH as I am not 100% confident in the security and am too attached to it!3 - Rewards card, I use a crypto.com rewards card started 5 months ago and worked my way to the next tier so I get 3% back on all purchases and love getting that money back, I actually want to be the one paying for large group trips etc just to get that rewards.Finally, some modest moons, but they ain't exactly passive.Curious to hear what others are currently involved in and how they rate them.As always thanks for the Input

Submitted December 27, 2021 at 05:31AM

No comments:

Post a Comment