To The Investors Who Got Into Crypto In 2021, How Has Crypto Changed Your Life?

What aspects of your life were changed after you started saving money and putting some aside for buying cryptocurrencies? And how has researching about crypto and DeFi changed you?I'll go first: I started keeping a complete & comprehensive track of all my transactions, and as a side effect got really good at MS Excel. Although it didn't encourage me to reduce my expenses as I personally don't buy excessive shit I don't need. But it sure did help me motivate and increase my income. Also, as an engineer and as a developer, I did learn a lot about blockchain, cryptography, and finance. As an engineer, finance was something completely new to me, but I think it sure is something everyone needs to learn.So your turn, what impact did treading into the wild-west of finance have on your life in 2021?

Submitted December 27, 2021 at 07:13PM

No comments:

Post a Comment