Time to Brag: What's the coolest thing you've done with crypto in 2021?

It's been a wild year with some wild opportunities. Some people sat on that opportunity, some people squandered it, others took advantage of it. Let's brag about it. What about you? What's the coolest thing you've done this year with your crypto?Did you buy a lambo?Did you fund a charity?Did you write a smart contract?Did you create your own token?Did you short something for the first time?Did you 10x your portfolio?Did you hodl like a champ?Did you take an online course about finance or cypto?Did you convince a family member or friend to invest without hurting the relationship?Did you buy your spouse something awesome with those sweet gains?Did you invest in yourself?No 10x or lambo for me, but I did hodl like a champ and bought my spouse a spa/hotel stay away for Christmas. However, my brag is that I was able to tip 130 users their first moon despite not being a moon whale (see image below). Others have tipped way more, but I'm still proud to have been welcoming to so many users... and who doesn't love being their first?Visit ccmoons dot com for more interesting moon data!TLDR: Title says it all, my brag is about tipping 130 first moons to users.

Submitted December 29, 2021 at 11:09PM

No comments:

Post a Comment