Please be KIND to newbies

I sometimes hate how this sub treat newbies.Don't get me wrong: this sub has taught me a lot about crypto, and I'm grateful to have a place to talk about it and learn from others. The most important lesson I've learnt is to accept advise and opinions from this site with a grain of salt. Still, I believe it is critical that we be welcoming to newcomers and respectful when they ask what some may consider a silly question (s).We all need to learn something, and I feel the best way to learn is to ask questions. When someone new to crypto asks a question, we shouldn't be rude or condescending. I realize some of it can be found on google, but I honestly feel people just want to fit in and have conversations with people who share their interests. In the real world, where many people still believe crypto is a scam, that's difficult to come by.Anyway, this is all I'm saying.Let’s treat each other with respect and be kind.Merry Christmas

Submitted December 26, 2021 at 01:31AM

No comments:

Post a Comment