I give up man.

Couple of months ago I experienced a rug pull and lost a lot of money (for me) and posted about it here. So many people were so supportive and honestly it sparked another flame in me to try something new and reach for the stars. I spent the last 2 months working on an NFT project. Developed the art on illustrator with a friend, taught myself how to do basic front end development. Taught myself blockchain development. Made my website and NFT smart contract and was ready to launch.I put my heart and soul into this and honestly thought I did everything right. But it flopped. After taking about $15,000 in loans and credit cards to pay for the marketing, supplies, gas fees, I ended up only selling 40 NFTs. I’m still proud of myself for learning all these new skills and it was one hell of a journey.But I don’t think I’ll ever be one of those crypto success stories. I’ve been in the crypto world since bitcoin was $370 in late 2015 and have always made paper hand decisions and it kills me to remember how many times I had double digit bitcoin in my wallet and spent it on OSRS gold or cashed it out. Maybe I’m never going to become a crypto millionaire. Maybe I’ll be a shitty car salesman my whole life. For now, I’m exhausted. I think I’m gunna stop aiming for the stars.Maybe I was born to just be an average joe. It’s been one hell of a ride, I love you guys. Don’t be like me, and HODL.P.S. I’m sorry if this isn’t the place to post this but I only posted it here because the beautiful people of this community inspired me in the first place to not give up after that rug pull and aim for the stars.At least I tried.

Submitted December 22, 2021 at 02:44PM

No comments:

Post a Comment