Are you invested in crypto? Cool. Don't be a vegan about it.

Disclaimer: I'm not a vegan.A few examples of what I mean with the title."You still use banks? I unbanked myself." = "You still eat meat? I'm vegan.""Bank refuses to process my payment to a crypto exchange." = "Why doesn't this restaurant offer any vegan options?""Why is X coin price not going up, while Y coin is pumping for no reason." = "Shouldn't the increased popularity of almond milk and oat milk have caused the price of soy milk to go down, not up?" (Literally on the front page of the vegan sub. I'm dying).2nd Disclaimer: Being invested in crypto nor eating a vegan diet is bad, pushing the idea everywhere is.But think about it. With families coming together over the holidays. Do you want to be the family member pushing his ideas to anyone there? Is it so hard to just be normal for a day or two?Even if you think you are helping, if someone is not interested, understand it. It's not for everyone, yet.TL;DR: Do what you want, but don't push your ideas to everyone around.Happy holidays everyone.

Submitted December 20, 2021 at 05:35PM

No comments:

Post a Comment