Maybe it's time to take a break from the crypto scene

This will be my last day from this sub for now.Crypto has taken a lot from me mentally, physically, and emotionally for the whole year. It's been a roller coaster. I've lost a lot and I've gained a lot, both only on papers. Should have would have could have, all these regrets piling up day by day has exhausted me.Maybe it's time to take a break. Maybe it's time to recuperate from all of this.So I've decided. It's definitely time to take a looooooooooooooong break from everything. From the charts, from this sub, from any crypto news, I'll be uninstalling all my exchange apps as well, so that when I come back everything would be fresh.I'll be living without fear for my investment, cause I trust the projects I put my money into.I hope when I come back, this sub will still be the same. Now tears are falling from my eyes.​​See you next year guys!

Submitted December 31, 2021 at 08:33AM

No comments:

Post a Comment